PAPA HOGS COVID 19 PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS
- An additional Health Declaration COVID 19 form must be signed.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken, both crew and clients alike
- All boats will be sprayed PRE/POST of every trip with sanitizer
- Prior to getting on the boats, your shoes will be sanitized by either mats or spray bottles
- Once on board, you will be given hand sanitizer immediately and then as needed during the trip
- Everyone must wear a mask while on the boat unless diving
- Captain will also wear a face shield for protection
- Setting up gear – the dive master should you wish, will set up your B.C.D. on the tank. But each diver must set up his/her own regulator to the tank valve. PLEASE do your safety check and check your gear for proper set up. i.e. tank valve is completely open and all hoses are properly assembled.
- If renting gear a new mouthpiece must be put on the regulator. You may bring your own or we will have mouthpieces here for a cost of 5.00 each. We of course will attach it for you.
- Please pay extra attention to dive masters and their briefings for the safety of all.
- Please bring as little on board as possible and keep it in your assigned space.
- Please no physical contact with staff. (We are a hugging family, I know, but for now let’s greet each other with nods and words.)
LET’S ALL WORK TOGETHER TO DO WHAT WE CAN TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT, SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO WORK, AND ALL CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS SPORT THAT WE ALL LOVE!!!!!!!
THE PAPA HOGS FAMILY